Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Whenever I hear the Song of a Bird (DT)


I found this sweet little image, Spring Swing, over at the Paper Shelter and just had to try my hand at coloring it up and seeing what I could do with it. I was pleased with the end result and it was so much fun to color I cannot possibly describe.

One of my lil granddaughters has long long blonde hair with a bit of gorgeous curl so I made this for my lil chessa. She is such a sweet gentle lil soul and this reminded me of her. As a side note, seems if there is a bird in a picture I just have to color it as a robin. Every year I just love to see the Robins come out in spring. It is impossible for me to watch them hopping around on the lawn and not smile till it hurts and I find myself chuckling out loud. They never fail to brighten my day and lighten my heart.

I was reminded of one of my favorite songs as a child that I have never outgrown.

 I know Heavenly Father Loves Me 
Whenever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue, blue sky, Whenever I feel the rain on my face or the wind as it rushes by, Whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by our lilac tree, I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me. 

 Thank You for stopping by and Happy Creating…..


robbiestockton@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment