Thursday, March 17, 2011

Somebunny's ready to HOP into Spring....

Melissa at MelJen's Designs is hoppin' on down the Bunny Trail with these adorable lil cuties:I think they are just the cutest and not just for Baby cards or Easter...In fact both of my offerings today are for year-round use. Wouldn't the lil bunny with a bowl of soup be great for a "Here's Hoppin' SomeBunny gets well soon" card. (I know enough with the bad puns.)

This first card is for my sister Kathy using a sentiment that we have treasured over the years with Cuddle Bun Buddies.
I love the colors on this next card made with Cuddle Bun Baby...

So be sure to HOP on over to Meljens Challenge/Design Blog to join us for this week's new challenge: DOTS! and you can find Melissa's new images and all her other awesome designs at MelJens Designs.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Creating.



3 comments:

  1. Robbie, Both of these are just adorable! I love the colors you used on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work!

    Just stopped in to let you know that you won at my blog during the hop with Deedee's Digis. Please check the Monday post for how to contact me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete