Thursday, April 28, 2011

Have I got a Tale to tell.....

Once upon a time in a land not so far away lived a talented artist named Melissa......and we all lived happily ever after. The new release at MelJens features Fairy Tales, simply perfect for this week's Bookmark Challenge. These were fun projects and so useful as I love to read, much to the dismay of my dirty dishes, laundry and dusty furniture.  My love of reading began as a little girl, some of my earliest memories are of being read to by my mother and father, my grandmother and my aunt; what a tremendous gift to give to a child, the joy of Reading. The legacy continues as I now have the opportunity to read to my grandchildren and enjoy a Weekly Storytime with 3 of the girls at our local Library.

For this first bookmark I used Melissa's new image, Speedy Hare and this Corner Bookmark Tutorial from SCS.


This more traditional Bookmark uses Sweet Rapunzel.
You can check out the rest of the new releases HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robbie, wow just gorgeous!!! love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just adorable!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you are enjoying the freebies.

    ReplyDelete