Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Have a Mice Day!

This Quirky lil fella comes from Doodle Pantry....All of Laurie's lil critters  in her line of "Quirkies" are simply too cute. I hope they bring a smile to the face of those who receive as much as they do to mine when I am working with these adorable images. Quirky Mouse comes precolored with a gray, brown or white mouse, B/W image, sentiments and also both of these fun digital papers. What more could you ask? Unfortunately I really wish I had only used the 'stickles' on the cheese, cheeks and nose. Oh well, live and learn.


Doodle Pantry has two opportunities to earn a free images.

Get the LOVE SNAKES product FREE with any purchase from January 1 thru 24!   You just have to add it to your cart of other products and checkout!

JANUARY COMPLIMENTARY IMAGE FOR PLAYING DOODLE PANTRY DIGITAL CHALLENGE 19 IS WORKOUT BIRDIE, (see 1/1/12 post) which will not be available in the shop for sale until January 25.  So just enter our challenge on our blog from Jan 1 - 24, and you can get it for free!



Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a very mice day!

3 comments:

  1. Delightful version of the Quirky Mouse, I also love the bright colours and buttons. TFS Robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' this card, Robbie. Great vibrant colors and fabulous details and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love love this cubby mouse and you did such a fun job with him. He's one of the few I don't have yet, but I will take care of that problem this week...haha

    ReplyDelete