Saturday, January 22, 2011

You LIGHT Up My Life


When I saw this Freebie Digital Image offered by Meljens Designs, the song, You Light Up My Life, immediately popped into my head. It was THE song when I was in High School. (Whoa baby am I dating myself.) What a cute cute image. Thought it would be fun to pair this 'Lil Lightbulb' with her 'Sweet Lace Heart' image and add the sentiment on it. Digital Images are soooo incredibly versatile. Do I ever do a card lately that I don't add a bit of 'stickles' glitter glue to? The bottom of the lightbulb has a bit of 'Glossy Accents' added to it as well. Found these cute lil brads in a box of assorted metallic brads at Walmart in the stationary section with the office supplies, we're talking CHEAP. (Just the way I like it)

No comments:

Post a Comment