Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Pocketful of fun - A 3-D Tutorial

This is the Design Team Day Blog Post I did for Meljens Designs:

I love this sweet lil pocketful of fluff, Little Pocket Puppy, one of Melissa's newer digital images.
One of the things I really enjoy doing with digital images is making them 3 dimensional so they really 'POP'. I don't mind fussy cutting and often find myself following the motto..."When in doubt, Cut it Out".  For this particular image I printed off 3 identical sized images and then colored the pieces I needed and cut them out.

I use mounting tape to add dimension, dimensional glue spots are also available.
 I find the tape less expensive and easier to find.

Cut and place the mounting tape pieces where needed.

Place the pieces in order on base from lowest to highest layer.



All Done

Hope you enjoyed this little guy as much as I did. 
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a 
'pocketful' of fun and surprises today and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment