Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS.....










Congratulations to Kards by Kathi you are the Meljens Designs Lots-O-Lovin' Blog Hop random winner here at Buttons and Bows. Kathi, reply to this post or email me and let me know whether you would like the Lovey Puppy or Hearty Hippo image. I will then email it to you ASAP.
You can check for the Grand-Prize Winner of the Blog Hop HERE.

These images can be purchased HERE and HERE. Be sure to check back Thursday the 10th (tomorrow) for Melissa's newest releases at her challenge and design team blog or right here at Buttons and Bows. Promise, you're gonna love em'.

I sincerely thank all of you for stopping by and leaving such thoughtful and kind words of encouragement. Y'all are simply wonderful. Thank You for making my first experience with a Blog Hop and a Design Team memorable. Hope you will continue to stop by on occasion. It's been fun. May you have Lots-O-Lovin' hoppin' your way today and everyday....

1 comment: