Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For My Tweeties






Made these 2 cards for my 5 lil Tweeties, 3 grandaughters (Sage, Jade and Rane) in Texas and 2 grandaughters (Chessa Jean and Zipporah or Zippy) in Japan. Oh how I wish they lived closer, but for the time being I get my "Grandma Fix" by teaching the children at Church, 3-11 yrs. If I'm really lucky a couple of them talk their parents into letting them sit with me during Sacrament Meeting (Worship Service), I bring a "Grandma Bag" full of goodies just in case.
The images are MELJEN Designs digital stamps. I used Tweet Heart Birds and Sweet Lace Heart . I just love the versatility of digital images, being able to resize, crop, insert sentiments, mirror-image, etc. Just print them out, color, create. The best part, no storage problem. Just be sure to back up your computer ;o). I only discovered the wonder of Digital Stamps a couple of months ago, if you've never tried them, give em' a whirl. MELJENS offers freebies for you to download and try. They're free and they're CUTE as a Button.

1 comment: