Thursday, February 24, 2011

After the Rain...

I love this week's new releases from Meljen's Designs. These Lil Noah Images really caught my imagination.
You can find these images and the new challenge for this week HERE.

When I first saw these images I immediately thought of a Quilt. It was my first thought and it seemed to have stuck. I love the sentiment on this first card, it was rolling around in my brain somewhere and immediately came to mind. "AFTER THE RAIN....A RAINBOW. HIS PROMISES ARE SURE." I used paper piecing on the front of this card.
Card Front:
Card Inside Card Inside Top



I thought these were the perfect images to use to give paper quilting a try.You can find a tutorial for Paper Quilting at Splitcoaststampers.Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the new images and challenges at Meljen's Designs . Remember to look for the incredible projects and ATC cards from the talented Design Team, these ladies pulled out all the stops for these inspiring images.
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. Robbie all of these are just fabulous!! Love the bright colors on the ATC and that quilted card is AMAZING!! So perfect!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete